Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

If we are living in a different city and our residential address is?

Police Verification is conducted at the address where you are living from last one year. Hence in the passport application, mention the address where you are living since last one year. So the police verification will go to the nearest police thana of that address. (Note: the bad thing is, on the passport you will get this address and not your residential address and also you need to collect at least one document which can prove that you are leaving at that address.)

Loading, please wait...