Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Can I give my current residential address which may change after 3-4?

Yes. Give the current address as permanent address. Say residing here Chennai XXXXXXXXXX for 1 year. * As you have been living at this address for only 1 year and the Pass port rules wanna know your location for the past four years, also give your previous stay address say residing Chandigarh YYYYYYYYYY for 4 years. * The passport authorities in this case will require a police report from both these places. * Since your father is in Indian Air Force (Government Service) and if you are...

Loading, please wait...